Students in grades 10th-11th are encouraged to participate in our Celebrate America Art Contest! We encourage you to be creative!
- Art should be two dimensional.
- Digital art, photography, and jewelry are not accepted.
- Art should be no smaller than 8″x10″ but no larger than 18″x 24″
- Art cannot be more than 5 pounds in weight.
- Submit a typed explanation of how patriotism is expressed in your art piece (250 words or less).
Art will be accepted between November 1, 2022 and December, 1, 2022.
Three winners will be selected.
First place will receive $100,
second will receive $75,
and third will receive $50.
Winners will be notified by December 5, 2022.